The Administrative Coordinator (Administrative Officer: Level 4) plays a critical role in managing day-to-day administrative operations of TwinView Health, Health care services unit.
This position supports clinical delivery and care staff by overseeing systems and processes in our ERP platforms (Sandwai). The Administrative Coordinator should have 3+ years’ experience in healthcare administration, strong technological capabilities, and a talent for empathetic communication and you will be working from our Northern suburbs office.
Currently up to 24 hours per week during regular office hours with potential to increase due course.
General Administrative Support:
– Manage administrative systems and processes in Sandwai
– Handle daily administrative tasks efficiently
– Support management with reports, presentations
– Maintain inventory/equipment with diligence
– Resolve customer service inquiries sensitively
Client and Staff Management:
– Input and maintain accurate client records
– Perform client onboarding/offboarding in ERP/CRM system
– Collaborate with care providers on service delivery
– Process payroll, leave, schedules for care staff
– Maintain meticulous staff records and rostering
Compliance & Regulation:
– Keep updated on NDIS, nursing and aged care standards and quality guidelines
– Ensure policies adhere to legislative and licensing requirements
– Document compliance activities thoroughly
– Prepare and maintain auditing requirements in accordance with quality guidelines.
Communication & Skills:
– Communicate effectively across diverse audiences
– Actively listen and seek to understand perspectives
– Foster inclusive and respectful relationships
– 3+ years administration experience in NDIS/Aged care/Nursing
– Competent using ERP and CRM systems
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Organized and analytical with problem-solving abilities
– Strong technical literacy and communication skills
– Collaborative mentality focused on continuous improvement
– Competitive salary
– Professional development and training opportunities.
– Opportunity to grow in progressive industry
– Support communities and vulnerable populations
– Encouraging, diverse, and inclusive culture
How to apply
Click APPLY and upload your CV and Cover letter outlining why you want to work with us. You can alternatively email directly to:firstname.lastname@example.org
To begin a conversation in which YOU take the centre stage, please get in touch.